Copyright 2010 Mitillini Vineyards: Adopt a Vine. All Rights Reserved.
Please complete this form and use pay pal at the bottom of the form to pay
I would like to adopt Vine(s)
please insert number of vines being adopted
I would like to adopt the Vine(s) for years
please insert number of years.
I understand that each vine adopted entitles the named person to one bottle of juice for each adoptive year, which must be collected from the Vineyard within 2 months of notification. I understand that Mitillini Vineyard will select the vine(s). I agree to abide by the conditions of the offer as listed at the bottom of this application form.
Please PRINT the name you would like on the vine's plaque:
(Maximum 30 characters, including spaces)
Please Print the name you would like on the Certificate and Membership Card:
Please write any message you would like on the Certificate:
e.g. Adopted in Loving memory of, Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday! Happy Anniversary! (Maximum 30 characters, including adoption name). Remember you may want to say who the gift is from.
The name and address of the person who will adopt the vine and who will receive the newsletters (i.e. the person who you are giving the adopt-a-vine to):
Please answer this question:
I would like the initial mailing, being the membership card and certificate, to be sent to:
After we have received the completed application form you should allow:
TEN WORKING DAYS to receive the Certificate and Membership Card.
THIRTY WORKING DAYS before your weatherproof name plaque will be in position on your vine.
CONDITIONS OF THE OFFER:
1. The fees are as shown on this application form. Payment in no way constitutes a purchase of or part payment of the vine. Mitillini Vineyards reserves the right to change the subscription fees for new subscribers as they see fit. However, membership for a fixed-term will incur no further costs on the part of the subscriber.
2. Mitillini Vineyards will retain full control over all the vines, the land, the grapes and the wine produced.
3. Adoption of a vine does not confer any rights over the vine, its maintenance and care, the grapes, the wine it produces or the land it occupies.
4. Mitillini Vineyards will, in good faith, select a vine for you, but cannot be held responsible if the vine fails to perform to expectations. However, we will replace a vine that dies through natural causes.
5. Mitillini Vineyards reserve the right to cultivate and manage vines as they see fit.
6. Mitillini Vineyards will determine the harvest time and you will be notified as to the dates; if you are unable to pick the grapes when recommended, Mitillini Vineyards will reserve the right to harvest them (you will still receive your bottle of juice).
7. Mitillini Vineyards reserve the right to refuse entry for whatever reason may be found necessary.
8. Juice from your vine must be collected from the Vineyard (vine adoptions from outside the US A may incur a small additional shipping charge due to fluctuations in international postage rates).